Matsumae International Foundation is currently inviting applications for a fully-funded research fellowship, in order to encourage outstanding young academics from all over the world to come to Japan and carry out Ph.D. research in any area of Japanese studies.
The purpose of the MIF Research Fellowship Program is to provide fully-funded Ph.D. opportunities to outstanding young scholars worldwide. The Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) announces the opening of the MIF Research Fellowship Program open to applicants worldwide.
The Program hosts research fellows around the world who conduct research and engage in dialogue in various fields related to the study of Japan. The Matsumae International Foundation offers an exciting opportunity for researchers, teachers and independent experts to carry out research in Japan.
Funded by the Government of Japan and headquartered in Tokyo, MIF invites outstanding candidates, based anywhere in the world, to take up a research fellowship at any of the Foundation’s institutions. The Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship Program is a unique opportunity for highly motivated and qualified individuals to gain overseas work experience.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: Japan
- Host: A nominee can pick the host institution of his or her will
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Number of Fellowships: 10
- Period: Three to Six Months
- Degree Level: Ph.D. (Doctoral
- Last Date To Apply: 30th June 2022
- A Round-trip airfare.
- A monthly allocation.
- Accommodation costs.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Upon arrival, a start-up subsidy.
- A stipend for research will be given.
How To Apply?
- All global residents may Apply.
- Speak Japanese or English language well.
- Be employed in his or her country of origin.
- Applicants should not have visited Japan before.
- An approval letter from the host institution.
- You must have a Ph.D. degree.
The Last Date to Apply for the Matsumae International Foundation Fully Funded Fellowship in Japan is 30th June 2022.
Please visit the Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship Website to find the Applications Process. To Apply, Kindly visit MIF Website also. Click Here to get access to their Website.